What? You knew it was coming. Actually, I’m a little behind (we haven’t even put the tree up!).
I tried this new thing in the fall, where I made a list of the fun, autumnal things that I wanted to be sure and do during the season. It wasn’t a long list, but just writing them out helped me to be more intentional in how I used my spare time. This season, to step it up a little, I’m going to share my list (a la Ashley of Our Little Apartment). I’ll also revisit them at the end of the season to see how I did (and hopefully share some of the experiences). I really want to enjoy special St. Augustine (and family) traditions this year, since next Christmas it’s very likely we’ll be in a different country.
So, 2011 Christmas Goals…go!
1. Make Homemade Marshmallows (anyone have recipe suggestions?)
2. Enjoy a treat at Gaufries & Goods
3. Watch White Christmas (Yup, I’m a cheeseball.)
4. Make our Christmas Cards
5. Decorate our house
6. Make some simple homemade ornaments
7. Craft as many handmade gifts as possible
8. Bake Tres Leches Cake (for New Year’s Eve)
That’s all I’m going to aim for–since December is already partway through. Here’s to some cozy nights of holly jolliness!